A Free List of paying blog sites

If I am going to recommend a product I won’t do it for the $$ I do it because I like the product and believe in it. As a nation we are all looking for a fast buck…. Look as a planet (in general) we always sell our souls for the $$ sad, but true that is why I won’t have it here. Here I am posting a list of paid Blogging sites and my opinion. If you have some you would like to suggest then pass it on and I will post them on this list.


Get Paid
My true blue favorite these guys are doing it right period end of story. I joined them as a contractor and I am still there regardless of whether they pay me or not. It’s clean, easy and they actually pay.

PayPerpost
The pictures already give me the creeps. An Asian boy and then a straight laced white woman basically 2 kids no more than 25 years pf age. Is that all that’s Blogging out there?

Sponsored reviews
This seems like a huge factory sort of deal. Who knows they may very well have something of value but the fact they make no qualms about using advertising dollars to pay their blogers already says “sell out”.

Smorty
Another lets lie through our teeth sort of Blogging trap. If you log with us then the advertisers will pay you. Directly to your account all you need is blah blah blah. Pfffttt right Next!

Bloggerwave
A Dutch site that has White pasty people advertises for them. You know I never did trust the Dutch. I’ll tell you why: I have worked for a few through the years and they are just as sneaky as those British. Suffice it to say, always look for hidden meaning or stuff in anything they do.

Review me
Basically they are doing what everyone else is doing. A link farm with a bunch of traffic that has no value.

Link worth
A link farm is it of any value? Not sure I have not tried them but it is apparent they are doing the same thing everyone else is doing. You have to review a product and the advertisers pick it up. All fluff and no meat.

Loud launch
A little more than a blog site they have resources and press release capabilities that are always nice. Then you go to the area to check it out and what do I see.
“Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.”

Pfft another site that looks potentially good then disappoints.

Blogitive
These people are offering money right off the bat. Umm I wonder if people are taking them up on it. Below is their verbiage
“We are seeing a lot of great Blogitive Directory sign ups which is great. But we want to push this out even faster. So, we are going to ask for a little help in recruiting blogers. Starting today we will pay $2 for every bloger you get to sign up to the Directory Network.”

Inblogads
These people are working on their site that already is bad news.

Bloggingads
Below is their verbiage
“ This will be the easiest way ever to make money Blogging. We will supply the advertisers, the text and the money, all you have to do is post the ad on your blog. If you want to write the post yourself, you can. We reserve the right to approve the blog posting, but we are also appreciative of the effort and staying true to your blog. Fill out the form below to get started today!”

TIBU
I discovered these people by accident and I got to say the community is great and fun. But like any other small world on the Internet there are some blogers that are into the drama so if you want a shot of drama then you will find a comfortable space there.

You know you can help

National Canine Cancer Foundation